Saturday, November 22, 2008

Malaysian volleyball tournament

last night is the Malaysian volleyball tournament which i believe will be held annually and this year is the 1st in history...this event is actually to bring all Malaysian together and tighten the bonding among us. thanks to Sim for such an effort to make this happened. when i 1st heard about this...ok interesting~~~ i'll be there to support. then...when the name list came out and all of us are divided into groups and that sounds like need-to-play...i was so oh-no-no...how am i gonna play? no way! i don't like volleyball and most probably hate it too. i tried to play volleyball when i was a kid and it's so hurting my hand when playing that volleyball, then i never want to touch the ball again.
somehow i played few times here in pennstate but since i'm playing so badly, then i quick. actually there's some people who thinks they're extremely good with volleyball and extremely not good with their mouth. so when me...who don't know how to play volleyball...try to play and learn...that people talk bad behind me...'she's so sucks...i don't want her to play'...oh yeay? i don't want either! one more thing i know that this people not just giving that statement to me but some other girls who don't play well too. she never know but i know. i'm just so pissed off...i told you i don't play volleyball...so don't expect me to do as good as you're. and don't even bring out that kind of make-people-angry statement from your mouth again.
orait...talking about that people will never bring peace. so about last night tournament. i actually play volleyball although just a tiny not-so-helpful part. but i did hit the ball few times and do few good serve too. i'm so proud of my self~~~ i did better than last time i played. good for me. but it's so hurt my hand everytime i hit the ball...redness appear and i can feel my hand shaking coz it's so hurt. but it's good that the redness don't last long and gone. then a small bruise appear on my left hand. and i still have it now. don't touch...it's hurt! but overall it's a great night...good job everyone. it's fun. and the best thing was my team which is group 10...big 10...is the winnerrrr....yeay....thank you everyone for playing so hard and deal with not-a-good-player me~~~

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...