next week is thanksgiving break...no school for a week...awesome! basically my break started this week coz i don't have any homework due and i don't have any exam to study...class? just the lab count...hehe...but today my break is completely started coz i'm done with my 2nd lab project which i've been working for hours everyday outside class time (this week)...it's totally a peace since i just decided to do 2nd project (for extra credit) last friday and i only have till 2pm this friday to finish it. that's why i have to work on in everyday this week. but yeay....peace!
but actually not so peace coz i'll have to do the poster presentation and manuscript for the projects which due 2 to 3 weeks after thanksgiving. and i also have another class's lab report dueafter thanksgiving too...this is just not so peace!
okay whatever...just now i'm peacefully making rice krispie treat. but again not so peace...why is it so hard for marshmallow to melt? seriously...not melting! it's became sticky thick marshmallow cream instead of smooth melted marshmallow cream...orait no more waiting...i mixed that 'sticky thick cream' with rice krispie treat but as expected...it's not easy to coat that small pieces of rice with that thick cream...and finally...hahaha...i got an ugly funny-looking rice krispie treat...taste? emm...okay la...
then...since my rice krispie treat is ugly...i plan to make it look nicer by making topping for it. chocolate topping sounds good huh! but...i was so lazy to do the double boil for melting the chocolate...so i microwaved the chocolate...ok for about a minute it melt nicely...then i left it for another minute...then went i check it back...opsss....the microwave is smokingggg...haha...then i turned on the cook hood...covered my smoke detector...opened the window...ok now i smell burn...slowly opened the microwave...my chocolate is burn! hahaha...but i tried one more time with leftover chocolate bar...and still i don't get what i want...so no chocolate topping. the rice krispie treat remain as it is. :)